NPHC VET ZOOM CONSULTATION
Dear Clients of Norbury Pet Health Centre,
Due to the current situation we find ourselves in (COVID-19 PANDEMIC) we are offering a zoom video call consultation to all our valued clients to assist pets who have a medical complaint or condition that is of concern.
Please call us and provide us with your email and phone number to invite you for the zoom video call. Below are the step by step instructions to set your phone or computer up for this audio-visual consultation with Nicky your Vet.
There will be a reduced consultation fee of £30 to be paid at the time of the call.
Zoom Instructions for Participants
Before a videoconference:
1. You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speaker or headphones. You will have the opportunity to check your audio immediately upon joining a meeting.
2. You will receive notice for a videoconference or conference call from your committee analyst. The notification will include a link to “Join via computer” as well as phone numbers for a conference call option. It will also include the 9-digit (usually) Meeting ID.
To join the videoconference:
1. At the start time of your meeting, click on the link in your invitation to join via computer. You may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
2. You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on “Test Computer Audio.” Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
You may also join a meeting without clicking on the invitation link by going to join.zoom.us on any browser and entering the Meeting ID provided by your committee analyst.
If you are having trouble hearing the meeting, you can join via telephone while remaining on the video conference:
- On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invitation.
- Enter the Meeting ID number (also provided in your invitation) when prompted using your touch-tone keypad.
- If you have already joined the meeting via computer, you will have the option to enter your 2- digit participant ID to be associated with your computer.
Participant controls in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen:
Using the icons in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen, you can:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Invite other participants
- View Participant list – opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may use to raise a virtual hand
- Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window
- Share your screen
Somewhere on your Zoom screen you will also see a choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery” view. “Speaker view” shows the active speaker. “Gallery view” tiles all of the meeting participants.
PLEASE CALL ON 0208 764 1254 OR EMAIL:INFO@NPHC.CO.UK TO ARRANGE AN AUDIO-VISUAL CONSULTATION WITH NICKY